AS ALWAYS WE ARE COMMITED TO YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY
We have always felt the need to provide a safe environment for all of our patients. With heightened concerns today, we have turned our safety precautions up a notch to ensure that we are following all COVID-19 infection control protocols recommended by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) as well as the American Dental Association (ADA).
We stay current with all of the recommendations of the above-mentioned agencies. It is vitally important to us that our team members and patients feel safe at Huntington Smiles Pediatric Dentistry.
For your safety, we have instituted the following policies for patients coming to the practice:
- Our office will contact you by phone prior to the appointment to ask COVID-19 screening questions
- You will check-in by calling us from your car
- You will be asked the screening questions again when you come into the office for your appointment
- Masks will be required for anyone entering the building
- Temperature checks will be done by our front desk team members when you enter the building
- We will have you wash your and your child’s hands when you enter the office
- Only one guardian and the patient will be allowed in the office at a time
- Appointment times will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients and family members
- We will try our best to smoothly transition patients in and out of the building for their appointments and to reduce waiting time
- We will have HEPA filtration systems running throughout the office at all times
- At this time our waiting area will not be able to offer refreshments, iPads or toys for your child’s entertainment
- Our team members will help patients pick out their prizes and goody bags to limit cross contamination between patients
To ensure our patients’ and their families are safe when visiting Huntington Smiles Pediatric dentistry our doctors and team members will be screened regularly and follow the most up to date guidelines to limit exposure.